Ir para conteúdo

[Encerrado]Bleach Online: Recruitment (SPRITER)

RemigiuszTadyszak

Posts Recomendados

r68v.jpg
Greetings everyone!

First of all i want to say that neither me or Payoss can not make sprites to save a life so that is why we're looking for a new member to join our team aka' Bleach Online.
If you can make sprites make a new topic or post in this thread..
We're not pros at what we're doing so we're not expecting you to be the best of bests, but the better you are the better we will try and the more chances you have to get in.

What are we expecting of you?

- Ability of creating sprites like: nature(trees, grass, bushes etc.), items(zanpaktous, clothes) etc. All sprites must be in a normal tibia style.
- To work fast, maybe not that fast because sometimes we're also busy.
- Ability of team work
- We do not want to get sprites once ever month, we need them as soon as it's possible. This will also motivate us.

What can we offer for you?

We can't offer you money because we're just students but we can offer you a place in our team, which means you will be one of Administrators.
We're hoping that you will upgrade your skills when working with us, and find a purpose of your hard work..

Code:

Name/Nickname:
Example of your work:

Helpful links:
FORUM: http://bleachonline.xaa.pl/index.php
GALLERY: http://bleachonline.xaa.pl/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=13

oj8y.png

9kwx.png

535u.png

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Dude i think if you are in brazilian forum, do you need to do write in our language no ? (not everyone understand english)

You have a nice project but need someone for make new graphics... Good luck and seeing in this topic:

This guy made nice sprites of bleach characters xD

Editado por Null
Link para o comentário

Dude i think if you are in brazilian forum, do you need to do write in our language no ? (not everyone understand english)
You have a nice project but need someone for make new graphics... Good luck and seeing in this topic:
This guy made nice sprites of bleach characters xD

Null have reason.. Have some forums about OT Server, you can find members that understand .. But here are so hard this. ;/ But add me skype, and i can give you one or two sprites of Bleach, how incentive. ^^

Link para o comentário

• 4 years later...
O recrutamento neste pedido foi encerrado por falta de movimento.
Este tópico está fechado e foi movido para Formação de Equipe - Tópicos Fechados.

+ Caso não tenha sido concluido o recrutamento você poderá criar outro tópico.
* Lembre-se que é permitido dar UP no tópico a cada 24 horas para assim o destacar e manter movimentado.
Link para o comentário

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Criar Novo...