Ir para conteúdo

[Farming] [Mining] [WoodCutting]<<UPDATED[Fletching] Scripts!

swordie123

Posts Recomendados

GOOD OT-SERVER = MUCH PLAYERS!

GET DEDICATED SERVER WITH DDOS PROTECTION UP TO 10 GB/S HERE:

banner728.gif

Script 5 is [uPDATED] Thanks to "Your Master" for idea.
Also anyone have any suggestions or ideas about the scripts let me know i can try to remake it.

OK! So i have a few scripts that will help a lot of people that want to add farming, mining and wood cutting to their servers, well now you can and im going to share smile.gif
Now let's begin:
1. make a file in actions/script folder and name it farming.lua and copy this:

Lua Code:
2. now make a file in the same said location and name it hoesoil.lua and copy this:
Lua Code:
3.now again make a file and name it harvest plants.lua and copy this in it:
Lua Code:
4. same, name it mining.lua and copy:
Lua Code:

Lua Code:

Lua Code:

PHP Code:
<!-- Farming -->
<
action itemid="5710" script="farming.lua"/>
<
action itemid="2552" script="hoesoil.lua"/>

<!--
Fruit Trees -->
<
action itemid="5157;4006;5094;5096" event="script" value="harvest plants.lua"/>
<
action itemid="2553" event="script" value="mining.lua"/>
<
action itemid="2386" event="script" value="woodcutting.lua"/>
<
action itemid="2403" event="script" value="fletching.lua"/>

[screen Shot]
scriptss.png
[EXPLANATION]
Order is:
1 = Script 1
2 = Script 2
3 = Script 3
4 = Script 4
5 = Script 5
6 = script 6

Now for explanations let's start by:
1. is a farming script in which you place a fruit(mango, coconut, blueberry, banana and orange) on the ground and use a shovel(5710) and it will grow to a tree with no fruits then after the specified amount of time elapses, the tree grows fruits then after a while it dies.

2. is a land plowing script in which you plow the soil(103) with a hoe(2552) to make it ready for planting, it turns to plowed soil(804).

3. is a script that allows the specified trees to give you their respective fruits(you can add more) when you click use on that particular tree.

4. is a mining script in with you use a pick(2553) to break stones in order to get iron and other precious stones, including some gold.

[uPDATED]
5. is a woodcutting script that...well... cuts trees down with an axe(2386) in order to get wood and in 5 minutes a new tree grows in its place.

6. is a script in which you use a knife(2403) on a piece of wood(5901) to create arrows, spears, bolts and such, all according to the level required to create them.

well i hope you guys like it and please leave a comment.
[NOTE]
the mining script is made by Cykotitan and the woodcutting is the same only re-configured to cut down wood, and the farming script is made by me using Kakashi~sensei and Nirer's script structure as the base of the farming script, so thanks to that, this script can be made, oh yea, all of the scripts consume soul points in order so players don't abuse of the benefits that these scripts give players ingame.

GOOD OT-SERVER = MUCH PLAYERS!

GET DEDICATED SERVER WITH DDOS PROTECTION UP TO 10 GB/S HERE:

banner728.gif

from http://otland.net

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...