Tipo: Missão de outfit

Nível necessário: 0

Premium: Sim

Recompensa: Beggar Outfit

Duração: Longo (> 2 horas)

Itens necessários

2w66udd.png

Guia da missão

Antes de tudo você deveria pegar todos os itens necessários para não perder tempo. Você precisa encontrar Hugo em Venore. Ele pode ser encontrado na localização marcada a seguir:

6ajwdgj8beggaroutfitmap.png

Suba a escada para encontra-lo. Fale com ele o seguinte:

Você: Hi

Hugo: Be greeted, player!

Você: Outfit

Hugo: I think I'm having an innovative vision! I feel that people are getting tired of attempting to look wealthy and of displaying their treasures. ...

Hugo: A really new and innovative look would be - the 'poor man's look'! I can already see it in front of me... yes... a little ragged... but not too shabby! ...

Hugo: I need material right now! Argh - the vision starts to fade... please hurry, can you bring me some stuff?

Você: Yes

Hugo: Good! Listen, I need the following material - first, 20 pieces of brown cloth, like the worn and ragged ghoul clothing. ...

Hugo: Secondly, 50 pieces of minotaur leather. Third, I need bat wings, maybe 10. And 30 heaven blossoms, the flowers elves cultivate....

Hugo: Have you noted down everything and will help me gather the material?

Hugo: Terrific! What are you waiting for?! Start right away to gather 20 pieces of brown cloth and come back once you have them!

Você: Bye

Hugo: Good bye, player.

Caso não tenha os itens necessários ainda você deverá arrumá-los agora, caso você tenha é só falar com ele o seguinte:

Você: 20 Brown Pieces of Cloth

Hugo: Ah! Have you brought 20 pieces of brown cloth?

Hugo: Yes, yes, that's it! Very well, now I need 50 pieces of minotaur leather to continue.

Você: 50 Minotaur Leathers

Hugo: Were you able to obtain 50 pieces of minotaur leather?

Hugo: Great! This leather will suffice. Now, please, the 10 bat wings.

Você: 10 Bat Wings

Hugo: Did you get me the 10 bat wings?

Hugo: Hooray! These bat wings are ugly enough. Now the last thing: Please bring me 30 heaven blossoms to neutralise the ghoulish stench.

Você: 30 Heaven Blossoms

Hugo: Is this the lovely smell of 30 heaven blossoms?

Hugo: This is it! I will immediately start to work on this outfit. Come back in a day or something... then my new creation will be born!

Você deve esperar 24 horas (em tempo real) para o outfit ficar pronto. Caso você tente falar com ele antes desse tempo ele lhe dirá:

Hugo: Sorry, but I am not done with the outfit yet. Good things take some time.

Após 24 horas procure o de novo e diga:

Hugo: Eureka! Alas, the poor man's outfit is finished, but... to be honest... it turned out much less appealing than I expected. However,you can have it if you want, okay?

Hugo: Here you go. Maybe you enjoy if after all.

Curta seu outfit!

Créditos pela ótima quest:

TibiaML

Site da quest original: Beggar Outfit Quest

Editado por Critical
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...