Antes de tudo você deveria pegar todos os itens necessários para não perder tempo. Você precisa encontrar Hugo em Venore. Ele pode ser encontrado na localização marcada a seguir:
Suba a escada para encontra-lo. Fale com ele o seguinte:
Você: Hi
Hugo: Be greeted, player!
Você: Outfit
Hugo: I think I'm having an innovative vision! I feel that people are getting tired of attempting to look wealthy and of displaying their treasures. ...
Hugo: A really new and innovative look would be - the 'poor man's look'! I can already see it in front of me... yes... a little ragged... but not too shabby! ...
Hugo: I need material right now! Argh - the vision starts to fade... please hurry, can you bring me some stuff?
Você: Yes
Hugo: Good! Listen, I need the following material - first, 20 pieces of brown cloth, like the worn and ragged ghoul clothing. ...
Hugo: Secondly, 50 pieces of minotaur leather. Third, I need bat wings, maybe 10. And 30 heaven blossoms, the flowers elves cultivate....
Hugo: Have you noted down everything and will help me gather the material?
Você: Yes
Hugo: Terrific! What are you waiting for?! Start right away to gather 20 pieces of brown cloth and come back once you have them!
Você: Bye
Hugo: Good bye, player.
Caso não tenha os itens necessários ainda você deverá arrumá-los agora, caso você tenha é só falar com ele o seguinte:
Você: Hi
Hugo: Be greeted, player!
Você: 20 Brown Pieces of Cloth
Hugo: Ah! Have you brought 20 pieces of brown cloth?
Você: Yes
Hugo: Yes, yes, that's it! Very well, now I need 50 pieces of minotaur leather to continue.
Você: 50 Minotaur Leathers
Hugo: Were you able to obtain 50 pieces of minotaur leather?
Você: Yes
Hugo: Great! This leather will suffice. Now, please, the 10 bat wings.
Você: 10 Bat Wings
Hugo: Did you get me the 10 bat wings?
Você: Yes
Hugo: Hooray! These bat wings are ugly enough. Now the last thing: Please bring me 30 heaven blossoms to neutralise the ghoulish stench.
Você: 30 Heaven Blossoms
Hugo: Is this the lovely smell of 30 heaven blossoms?
Você: Yes
Hugo: This is it! I will immediately start to work on this outfit. Come back in a day or something... then my new creation will be born!
Você: Bye
Hugo: Good bye, player.
Você deve esperar 24 horas (em tempo real) para o outfit ficar pronto. Caso você tente falar com ele antes desse tempo ele lhe dirá:
Você: Hi
Hugo: Be greeted, player!
Você: Outfit
Hugo: Sorry, but I am not done with the outfit yet. Good things take some time.
Você: Bye
Hugo: Good bye, player.
Após 24 horas procure o de novo e diga:
Você: Hi
Hugo: Be greeted, player!
Você: Outfit
Hugo: Eureka! Alas, the poor man's outfit is finished, but... to be honest... it turned out much less appealing than I expected. However,you can have it if you want, okay?
info
Grupo: Campones
Registrado: 03/04/11
Posts: 3
Reputação: +1
Char no Tibia: Ravax Milus
Beggar Outfit
Tipo: Missão de outfit
Nível necessário: 0
Localização: Venore
Premium: Sim
Recompensa: Beggar Outfit
Duração: Longo (> 2 horas)
Itens necessários
Guia da missão
Antes de tudo você deveria pegar todos os itens necessários para não perder tempo. Você precisa encontrar Hugo em Venore. Ele pode ser encontrado na localização marcada a seguir:
Suba a escada para encontra-lo. Fale com ele o seguinte:
Caso não tenha os itens necessários ainda você deverá arrumá-los agora, caso você tenha é só falar com ele o seguinte:
Você deve esperar 24 horas (em tempo real) para o outfit ficar pronto. Caso você tente falar com ele antes desse tempo ele lhe dirá:
Após 24 horas procure o de novo e diga:
Curta seu outfit!
Créditos pela ótima quest:
TibiaMLSite da quest original: Beggar Outfit Quest
Editado Junho 3 por Critical