Ir para conteúdo

Wizard Outfits Addons

Mophus

Posts Recomendados

Wizard Outfits Addon

Recompensa: Addons para o Wizard Outfits

Outfit_Wizard_Male_Addon_3.gifOutfit_Wizard_Female_Addon_3.gif

Localização: Lugri (Thais), The Queen Of The Banshees (Ghostlands)

Level requerido: 0

Premium requerida: sim

Esteja preparado para enfrentar: Hydra, Dragon Lord, Hero, Warlock, Elf Arcanist, Banshees, Bonelords e Ghouls.

Equipamento Requerido:

• Medusa Shield
  • Dragon Scale Mail
  • Crown Legs
  • Ring of the Sky

Método:

Vá para Lugri, ao norte de Thais, abaixo da terra. Cuidado com Bonelords e Ghouls.

Pergunte sobre o seu "outfit". Ele irá lhe contrar que apenas verdadeiros seguidores de Zathroth podem usar a máscara de caveira e irá lhe perguntar se você deseja provar sua dedicação.

Após você ter provado sua dedicação sacrificando todos os items, você poderá usar a máscara de caveira.

Conversas:

jogador: Hi

Lugri: What do you want, jogador?

jogador: Outfit

Lugri: This skull shows that you are a true follower of Zathroth and the glorious gods of darkness. Are you willing to prove your loyalty?

jogador: Yes

Lugri: It will be a hard task which requires many sacrifices. Do you still want to proceed?

'jogador: Yes

Lugri: Good decision, <name>. Your first sacrifice will be a medusa shield. Bring it to me and do give it happily.

jogador: Medusa shield

Lugri: Is it your true wish to sacrifice a medusa shield to Zathroth?

Lugri: Good. I accept your sacrifice. The second sacrifice I require from you is a dragon scale mail. Bring it to me and do give it happily.

Lugri: What do you want, player?

jogador: Dragon Scale Mail

Lugri: Is it your true wish to sacrifice a dragon scale mail to Zathroth?

Lugri: Good. I accept your sacrifice. The third sacrifice I require from you are crown legs. Bring them to me and do give them happily.

jogador: Crown Legs

Lugri: Is it your true wish to sacrifice crown legs to Zathroth?

Lugri: Good. I accept your sacrifice. The last sacrifice I require from you is a ring of the sky. Bring it to me and do give it happily.

jogador: Ring of the Sky

Lugri: Is it your true wish to sacrifice a ring of the sky to Zathroth?

Lugri: Good. I accept your sacrifice. You have proven that you are a true follower of Zathroth and do not hesitate to sacrificeworldly goods. Thus, I will reward you with this headgear.

2° Parte do Addon:

Necessário:

• Deve ter completado o primeiro addon (máscara de caveira/tiara de cobra)
  • 50 Holy Orchids

jogador: hi

The Queen Of The Banshees: Be greeted, dear visitor. Ahhh... I can sense darkness inside your soul... are you a follower of Zathroth?

jogador: addon

The Queen Of The Banshees: Say... I have been longing for something for an eternity now... if you help me retrieve it, I will reward you. Do you consent to this arrangement?

jogador': yes

The Queen Of The Banshees: Listen... there are no blooming flowers down here and the only smell present is that of death and decay. ...

The Queen Of The Banshees: I wish that I could breathe the lovely smell of beautiful flowers just one more time, especially those which elves cultivate. ...

The Queen Of The Banshees: Could you please bring me 50 holy orchids?

jogador: yes

The Queen Of The Banshees: Thank you. I will wait for your return.

jogador: hi

The Queen Of The Banshees: Be greeted, dear visitor. Ahhh... I can sense darkness inside your soul... are you a follower of Zathroth?

jogador: holy orchid

The Queen Of The Banshees: Have you really brought me 50 holy orchids?

jogador: yes

The Queen Of The Banshees: Thank you! You have no idea what that means to me. As promised,here is your reward... as a follower of Zathroth, I hope that you will like this accessory.

Créditos: Mophus e Hawkins l TibiaWikiBr

Editado por Critical
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...