Ir para conteúdo

[ Npc ]The Queen Of The Banshee Npc

Posts Recomendados

Fala ae galera XTibiana!

Alguns de vocês devem saber que eu sou o criador do Tibia World RPG OldSchool Server e como eu ando fazendo MUITOS NPCs para o meu Servidor, resolvi liberar alguns dos meus NPCs e finalmente resolvi liberar a The Queen of The Banshee NPC

Só para lembrar que todos os meus NPCs são baseados nos arquivos originais de NPC da Cipsoft!

Vamos parar de conversa e vamos aos Scripts:

Arquivo em que o NPC foi baseado (arquivo original da CipSoft):

# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# bansheequeen.npc: Datenbank für die Bansheequeen

Name = "The Queen of the Banshee"
Sex = female
Race = 1
Outfit = (78,0-0-0-0)
Home = [32260,31863,14] 
Radius = 6
GoStrength = 25

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",! -> "Be greeted, dear visitor. Come and stay ... a while."
ADDRESS,"hi$",!    -> *
ADDRESS,!          -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!    -> "Wait as patiently as death is waiting for you!"
BUSY,"hi$",!       -> *
BUSY,!             -> NOP
VANISH,!           -> "Yes, flee from death. But know it shall be always one step behind you."

"bye"         	-> "We will meet again.", Idle
"farewell"      -> *

"name"            -> "It hurts me to even think about my mortal past. Its long lost and forgotten. So don't ask me about it!"
"job"             -> "It is my curse to be the eternal guardian of this ancient place."
"place"           -> "It served as a temple, a source of power and ... as a sender for an ancient race in time long gone by and forgotten."
"race"            -> "The race that built this edifice came to this place from the stars. They ran from an enemy even more horrible than even themselves. But they carried the seed of their own destruction in them."
"seed"            -> "This ancient race was annihilated by its own doings, that's all I know. Aeons have passed since then, but the sheer presence of this complex is still defiling and desecrating this area." 
"destruction"     -> *
"complex"         -> "Its constructors were too strange for you or even me to understand. We cannot know what this ... thing they have built was supposed to be good for. All I can feel is a constant twisting and binding of souls, though that is probably only a side-effect."
"ghostlands"      -> "The place you know as the Ghostlands had a different name once ... and many names thereafter. Too many for me to remember them all."
"banshee"         -> "They are my maidens. They give me comfort in my eternal vigil over the last seal."
"seal"            -> "I am the guardian of the SEVENTH and final seal. The seal to open the last door before ... but perhaps it is better you see it with your own eyes."
"guardian"        -> *
"seventh",level<60,! -> "You are not experienced enough to master the challenges ahead or to receive knowledge about the seventh seal. Go and learn more before asking me again."
"seventh",level>59,! -> "If you have passed the first six seals and entered the blue fires that lead to the chamber of the seal you might receive my kiss ... It will open the last seal. Do you think you are ready?", topic=2 
"last"            -> *

"kiss",PZBlock,! -> "You have spilled too much blood recently and the dead are hungry for your soul. Perhaps return when you regained you inner balance."

"kiss",topic=8 , QuestValue(11) < 1 -> "Are you prepared to receive my kiss, even though this will mean that your death as well as a part of your soul will forever belong to me, my dear?", Topic=1
"kiss", QuestValue(11) > 0 -> "You have already received my kiss. You should know better then to ask for it."

"kiss"     -> "To receive my kiss you have to pass all other seals first."      
"yes",topic=1   -> "So be it! Hmmmmmm...",SetQuestValue(11,1),SetQuestValue(12,QuestValue(12)+1),Teleport(32202,31812,8), EffectOpp(14)
"no",topic=1 -> "Perhaps it is the better choice for you, my dear."

"yes",topic=2,QuestValue(4)=1   -> "Yessss, I can sense you have passed the seal of sacrifice. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=3
"yes",topic=2,QuestValue(4)<1   -> "You have not passed the seal of sacrifice yet. Return to me when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=2 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=3,QuestValue(5)=1   -> "I sense you have passed the hidden seal as well. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=4
"yes",topic=3,QuestValue(5)<1   -> "You have not found the hidden seal yet. Return when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=3 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=4,QuestValue(6)=1   -> "Oh yes, you have braved the plagueseal. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=5
"yes",topic=4,QuestValue(6)<1   -> "You have not faced the plagueseal yet. Return to me when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=4 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=5,QuestValue(7)=1   -> "Ah, I can sense the power of the seal of demonrage burning in your heart. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=6
"yes",topic=5,QuestValue(7)<1   -> "You are not filled with the fury of the imprisoned demon. Return when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=5 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=6,QuestValue(9)=1   -> "So, you have managed to pass the seal of the true path. Have you passed any other seal yet?", topic=7
"yes",topic=6,QuestValue(9)<1   -> "You have not found your true path yet. Return when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=6 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"yes",topic=7,QuestValue(10)=1   -> "I see! You have mastered the seal of logic. You have made the sacrifice, you have seen the unseen, you possess fortitude, you have filled yourself with power and found your path. You may ask me for my kiss now.", topic=8
"yes",topic=7,QuestValue(10)<1   -> "You have not found your true path yet. Return to meh when you are better prepared."
"no",topic=7 -> "Then try to be better prepared next time we meet."

"spectral","dress"               -> "Your wish for a spectral dress is silly. Allthough I will grant you the permission to take one. My maidens left one in a box in a room, directly south of here.",SetQuestValue(327,1)
}

Agora vamos a minha parte ;)

The Queen of The Banshee.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="The Queen of the Banshee" script="banshee_queen.lua" walkinterval="1000" access="3" floorchange="0">
   <health now="100" max="100"/>
   <look type="78" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" addons="0"/>
   <parameters>

<parameter key="message_greet" value="Be greeted, dear visitor. Come and stay ... a while."/>
	<parameter key="message_farewell" value="We will meet again."/>
	<parameter key="message_placedinqueue" value="Wait as patiently as death is waiting for you!"/>
	<parameter key="message_walkaway" value="Yes, flee from death. But know it shall be always one step behind you."/>

<parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
       <parameter key="keywords" value="name;job;place;race;seed;destruction;complex;ghostlands;banshee;seal;guardian;" />
       <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="It hurts me to even think about my mortal past. Its long lost and forgotten. So don't ask me about it!" />
       <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="It is my curse to be the eternal guardian of this ancient place." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="It served as a temple, a source of power and ... as a sender for an ancient race in time long gone by and forgotten." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="The race that built this edifice came to this place from the stars. They ran from an enemy even more horrible than even themselves. But they carried the seed of their own destruction in them." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="This ancient race was annihilated by its own doings, that's all I know. Aeons have passed since then, but the sheer presence of this complex is still defiling and desecrating this area." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="This ancient race was annihilated by its own doings, that's all I know. Aeons have passed since then, but the sheer presence of this complex is still defiling and desecrating this area." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply7" value="Its constructors were too strange for you or even me to understand. We cannot know what this ... thing they have built was supposed to be good for. All I can feel is a constant twisting and binding of souls, though that is probably only a side-effect." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply8" value="The place you know as the Ghostlands had a different name once ... and many names thereafter. Too many for me to remember them all." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply9" value="They are my maidens. They give me comfort in my eternal vigil over the last seal." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply10" value="I am the guardian of the SEVENTH and final seal. The seal to open the last door before ... but perhaps it is better you see it with your own eyes." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply11" value="I am the guardian of the SEVENTH and final seal. The seal to open the last door before ... but perhaps it is better you see it with your own eyes." />

</parameters>
</npc>

banshee_queen.lua

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)			end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)			end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	end
function onThink()						npcHandler:onThink()						end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
	return false
end

-- NPC The Queen of the Banshees feito por Rodrigo (Nottinghster) 
-- Inicio The Queen of the Banshees NPC

local primeiro_selo = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20001)
local segundo_selo = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20002)
local terceiro_selo = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20003)
local quarto_selo = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20004)
local quinto_selo = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20005)
local sexto_selo = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20006)
local setimo_selo = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20007)
local teletransporte = {x=32202, y=31812, z=8, stackpos =0}

if msgcontains(msg, 'seventh') or msgcontains(msg, 'last') and getPlayerLevel(cid) < 60 then
selfSay('You are not experienced enough to master the challenges ahead or to receive knowledge about the seventh seal. Go and learn more before asking me again.')

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'seventh') or msgcontains(msg, 'last') and getPlayerLevel(cid) > 59 then
selfSay('If you have passed the first six seals and entered the blue fires that lead to the chamber of the seal you might receive my kiss ... It will open the last seal. Do you think you are ready?')
talk_state = 2

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'kiss') and setimo_selo == -1 and talk_state == 8 then
selfSay('Are you prepared to receive my kiss, even though this will mean that your death as well as a part of your soul will forever belong to me, my dear?')
talk_state = 1
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'kiss') and setimo_selo == -1 then
selfSay('To receive my kiss you have to pass all other seals first.')
talk_state = 0
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'kiss') and setimo_selo == 1 then
selfSay('You have already received my kiss. You should know better then to ask for it.')
talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 1 then
selfSay('So be it! Hmmmmmm...')
doTeleportThing(cid, teletransporte)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 20007, 1)
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and talk_state == 1 then
selfSay('Perhaps it is the better choice for you, my dear.')
talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 2 and quarto_selo == 1 then
selfSay('Yessss, I can sense you have passed the seal of sacrifice. Have you passed any other seal yet?')
talk_state = 3
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 2 and quarto_selo == -1 then
selfSay('You have not passed the seal of sacrifice yet. Return to me when you are better prepared.')
talk_state = 0
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and talk_state == 2 then
selfSay('Then try to be better prepared next time we meet.')
talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 3 and primeiro_selo == 1 then
selfSay('I sense you have passed the hidden seal as well. Have you passed any other seal yet?')
talk_state = 4
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 3 and primeiro_selo == -1 then
selfSay('You have not found the hidden seal yet. Return when you are better prepared.')
talk_state = 0
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and talk_state == 3 then
talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 4 and segundo_selo == 1 then
selfSay('Oh yes, you have braved the plagueseal. Have you passed any other seal yet?')
talk_state = 5
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 4 and segundo_selo == -1 then
selfSay('You have not faced the plagueseal yet. Return to me when you are better prepared.')
talk_state = 0
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and talk_state == 4 then
talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 5 and terceiro_selo == 1 then
selfSay('Ah, I can sense the power of the seal of demonrage burning in your heart. Have you passed any other seal yet?')
talk_state = 6
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 5 and terceiro_selo == -1 then
selfSay('You are not filled with the fury of the imprisoned demon. Return when you are better prepared.')
talk_state = 0
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and talk_state == 5 then
talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 6 and quinto_selo == 1 then
selfSay('So, you have managed to pass the seal of the 1 path. Have you passed any other seal yet?')
talk_state = 7
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 6 and quinto_selo == -1 then
selfSay('You have not found your 1 path yet. Return when you are better prepared.')
talk_state = 0
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and talk_state == 6 then
talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 7 and sexto_selo == 1 then
selfSay('I see! You have mastered the seal of logic. You have made the sacrifice, you have seen the unseen, you possess fortitude, you have filled yourself with power and found your path. You may ask me for my kiss now.')
talk_state = 8
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 7 and sexto_selo == -1 then
selfSay('You have not found your 1 path yet. Return to meh when you are better prepared.')
talk_state = 0
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and talk_state == 7 then
talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'spectral dress') then
selfSay('Your wish for a spectral dress is silly. Allthough I will grant you the permission to take one. My maidens left one in a box in a room, directly south of here.')
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 327, 1)
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2657, 1)

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'bye') and (talk_state >= 1 and talk_state <= 8) then
selfSay('We will meet again.')
talk_state = 0

end
-- Final The Queen of the Banshees NPC
return true
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

É isso ai galera, bom proveito!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 2 weeks later...

Putz, só pelo que li do script ja deu pra ve que ficou ótimo, bem parecido com o do tibia global!!

è bem complexo hein, pqp õ_O'

Duvido MUITO que as pessoas vão saber usa-lo ueahueah'

pra faze a banshee quest no serv n usa só o script do npc, então acho que ele é 'inutil' para a maioria...

mesmo assim, ótimo trabalho!! ^^'

Agora gogogo fazer o npc 'n sei das quantas soul' lá da dreamers challenge quest!! xDD

Cya!

Link para o comentário

É fácil de usar o NPC, só trocar o numero das Storages Values de acordo com as suas configurações, mas eu só aconselho usar o NPC pra quem tiver a Banshee Quest 100% igual ao Tibia Global!

Eu ja fiz a minha ;)

Link para o comentário

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cara...

Nao consigo falar com Esse NPC ai pra começar a Quest... Ele so fala responde as que estao no XML , mas que estao no LUA nao! PQ isso?

Essas sao as perguntas que ele responde:

name;job;place;race;seed;destruction;complex;ghostlands;banshee;seal;guardian

----

Estou perguntando isso, pq desse npc , eu tirei outro... quiz fazer o meu proprio, apenas para teste . olha so:

XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<npc name="Tia" script="tia.lua" walkinterval="1000" access="3" floorchange="1">

<health now="100" max="100"/>

<look type="78" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" addons="0"/>

<parameters>

<parameter key="message_greet" value="Ola, posso ajudar?."/>

<parameter key="message_farewell" value="Ate mais."/>

<parameter key="message_placedinqueue" value="Ja falo com voce!"/>

<parameter key="message_walkaway" value="Tchau!!!."/>

<parameter key="module_keywords" value="2" />

<parameter key="keywords" value="name;quest" />

<parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="Me chamo Tiazinha delicia :D" />

<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="Por favor,preciso que entregue essas moedas para o Tio, pode fazer para mim?. {sim}" />

</parameters>

</npc>

e no LUA:

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()

local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)

NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end

function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end

function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end

function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then

return false

end

-- Inicio The Queen of the Banshees NPC

local quest_moeda = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 7500)

local teletransporte = {x=32202, y=31812, z=8, stackpos =0}

if msgcontains(msg, 'sim') and getPlayerLevel(cid) < 60 then

selfSay('You are not experienced enough.')

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'sim') and quest_moeda == -1 then

selfSay('Pode fazer para mim?')

talk_state = 2

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 2 and quest_moeda == -1 then

selfSay('Tome essas 50 moedas de ouro e entregue para o Tio')

doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2148,50)

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,7500,1)

talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 1 and quest_moeda == 1 then

selfSay('Voce ja fez esse serviço para mim.')

elseif msgcontains('no') and talk_state == 1 and quest_moeda == -1 then

selfSay('Ok , voce e quem sabe...')

talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains('ja entreguei') and talk_state == 0 and quest_moeda == 2 then

selfSay('Muito obrigada, fico muito grata por isso. Vou lhe dar 100 moedas de ouro.')

doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2148,100)

doPlayerAddExp(cid,200)

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,'voce ganhou 200 de experiencia e 100 moedas de ouro.')

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,7500,2)

talk_state = 2

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'ja entreguei') and talk_state == 1 and quest_moeda == -1 then

selfSay('Voce ainda nao entregou nao!')

talk_state = 0

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'bye') and (talk_state >= 1 and talk_state <= 8) then

selfSay('Muito Obrigada pelo serviço.')

talk_state = 0

end

-- Final The Queen of the Banshees NPC

return true

end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

ESSE MEU NPC QUE FIZ, ELE NAO ENTRA EM NENHUMA CONVERSAçÂO DO LUA , APENAS NO XML!!! ME AJUDEM POR FAVOR!

Link para o comentário

• Criar Novo...