Itens necessários

1-Rope.

10-Platinum Coins

Criaturas

*Skeleton

*Ghoul

*Cyclops

Guia da missão

Esta missão localiza-se no Mount Sternum. Siga este mapa desde Thais para chegar às caves do Mount Sternum:

sg7qh9mxdwarfgeoquestma.png

Depois de descer siga este mapa (irá encontrar maioritariamente Cyclops mas possivelmente um dos Cyclopses mais fortes também):

la9iotmtdwarfgeoquestma.png

Siga este mapa (Skeletons e Ghouls aqui):

wrsmbiypnoblearmorquest.png

Depois de subir veja se a porta está ou não trancada pois pode poupar 1k se estiver destrancada. Se estiver trancada fale com Skjaar assim para obter a chave:

You: Hi

Skjaar: Neither strong enough to be a knight nor wise enough to be a real mage. You like it easy, don't you? Why are you disturbing me?

You: Key

Skjaar: I will give the key to the crypt only to the closest followers of my master. Would you like me to test you?

You: Yes

Skjaar: Before we start I must ask you for a small donation of 1000 gold coins. Are you willing to pay 1000 gold coins for the test?

Skjaar: All right then. Here comes the first question. What was the name of Dago's favourite pet?

You: Redips

Skjaar: Perhaps you knew him after all. Tell me - how many fingers did he have when he died?

You: 7

Skjaar: Also true. But can you also tell me the colour of the deamons in which master specialized?

You: Black

Skjaar: It seems you are worthy after all. Do you want the key to the crypt?

Skjaar: Here you are.

You: Bye

Skjaar: Farewell, player!

Depois de obter a chave dele siga para a sala fechada depois da porta de nível.

wg48ezofnoblearmorquest.png

Editado por Critical
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...