Ir para conteúdo

Blessed Wooden Stake Quest

Matheuzinhoul

Posts Recomendados

Tipo: Missão de troca

Nível necessário: 0

Premium: Sim

Recompensa: Blessed Wooden Stake (Pode ser usado em Vampires mortos para conseguir Vampire Dust e em Demons mortos para obter Demon Dust).

Duração: Curto (< 1 hora)

Itens necessários: Platinum Coins (Qt. 50)

Guia da missão

Para começar essa missão você precisa ir até o Quentin, no templo de Thais. Esta é a localização do templo:

21g9s289blessedstakequentinmap.png

Diga isso para Quentin:

You: Hi

Quentin: Welcome, adventurer player! If you are new in Tibia, ask me for help.

You: Wooden Stake

Quentin: A blessed stake to defeat evil spirits? I do know an old prayer which is said to grant sacred power and to be able to bind this power to someone, or something. ...

Quentin: However, this prayer needs the combined energy of ten priests. Each of them has to say one line of the prayer. ...

Quentin: I could start with the prayer, but since the next priest has to be in a different location, you probably will have to travel a lot. ...

Quentin: Is this stake really important enough to you so that you are willing to take this burden?

You: Yes

Quentin: Alright, I guess you need a stake first. Maybe Gamon can help you, the leg of a chair or something could just do. Try asking him for a stake, and if you have one, bring it back to me.

Agora vá até o norte de Thais, aqui:

02mtaut1blessedstakequestgamonmap.png

Fale isto para Gamon:

Gamon: Nice to meet you, Mister player! Looking for furniture? You've come to the right place!

Gamon: Making a stake from a chair? Are you insane??! I won't waste my chairs on you for free! You will have to pay for it, but since I consider your plan a blasphemy, it will cost 5000 gold pieces. Okay?

Gamon: Argh... my heart aches! Alright... a promise is a promise. Here - take this wooden stake, and now get lost.

Agora você precisa abençoar a sua estaca em 10 cidades diferentes. Comece voltanto até o templo de Thais. Fale isto para Quentin:

Quentin: Welcome, adventurer player! If you are new in Tibia, ask me for help.

Quentin: Ah, I see you brought a stake with you. Are you ready to receive my line of the prayer then?

Quentin: So receive my prayer: 'Light shall be near - and darkness afar'. Now, bring your stake to Tibra in the Carlin church for the next line of the prayer. I will inform her what to do.

Agora vá até Tibra, em Carlin. Você pode encontrá-la neste prédio:

oni68jwxblessedstakequesttibramap.png

Fale isto para ela:

Tibra: Welcome in the name of the gods, pilgrim player!

Tibra: Yes, I was informed what to do. Are you prepared to receive my line of the prayer?

Tibra: So receive my prayer: 'Hope may fill your heart - doubt shall be banned'. Now, bring your stake to Maealil in the elven settlement for

the next line of the prayer. I will inform him what to do.

Agora vá até Maealil, no templo de Ab'Dendriel, aqui:

wg6jtiqpblessedstakesabmap.png

Fale isto para ele:

Maealil: Ashari, player.

Maealil: Yes, I was informed what to do. Are you prepared to receive my line of the prayer?

Maealil: So receive my prayer: 'Peace may fill your soul - evil shall be cleansed'. Now, bring your stake to Yberius in the Venore temple for

the next line of the prayer. I will inform him what to do.

Agora vá até Yberius no depot de Venore. Esta é a localização do depot de Venore (você pode encontrá-lo no térreo):

feplwca9blessedstakequestyberiusmap.png

Fale isto para ele:

Yberius: Welcome, young player! If you are new in Tibia, ask me for help.

Yberius: Yes, I was informed what to do. Are you prepared to receive my line of the prayer?

Yberius: So receive my prayer: 'Protection will be granted - from dangers at hand'. Now, bring your stake to Isimov in the dwarven settlement for the next line of the prayer. I will inform him what to

do.

Agora vá até Isimov no templo de Kazordoon. Você pode encontrá-lo no salão abaixo do salão principal. Esta é a localização do templo de Kazordoon:

g02iyoheblessedstakequestkazmap.png

Fale isto para Isimov:

Isimov: Hiho player and greetings my child!

Isimov: Yes, I was informed what to do. Are you prepared to receive my line of the prayer?

Isimov: So receive my prayer: 'Unclean spirits shall be repelled'. Now, bring your stake to Amanda in Edron for the next line of the prayer. I will inform her what to do.

Agora vá até Amanda, no templo de Edron. Esta é a entrada do templo:

f0fslgs9restinhallowedgroundmap1.png

Fale isto para ela:

Amanda: Welcome to the temple of Banor's blood player.

Amanda: Yes, I was informed what to do. Are you prepared to receive my line of the prayer?

Amanda: So receive my prayer: 'Wicked curses shall be broken'. Now, bring your stake to Kasmir in Darashia for the next line of the prayer. I will inform him what to do.

Agora vá até Kashmir, no templo de Darashia. Você pode encontrálo no topo desse prédio:

vffxeqpnblessedstakequestdarashiamap.png

Diga isto para ele:

Kasmir: May Daraman enlighten you player!

Kasmir: Yes, I was informed what to do. Are you prepared to receive my line of the prayer?

Kasmir: So receive my prayer: 'Let there be honour and humility'. Now, bring your stake to Rahkem in Ankrahmun for the next line of the prayer. I will inform him what to do.

Depois, vá até Rahkem no templo de Ankrahmun. Esta é a localização do templo:

iskb1zg1blessedankhquestankrahmunmap.png

Diga isto para Rahkem:

Rahkem: Be mourned pilgrim in flesh.

Rahkem: Yes, I was informed what to do. Are you prepared to receive my line of the prayer?

Rahkem: So receive my prayer: 'Let there be power and compassion'. Now, bring your stake to Brewster in Port Hope for the next line of the prayer. I will inform him what to do.

Agora vá até Brewster, no templo de Port Hope. Esta é a localização do templo:

v2yftyheblessedstakequestphmap.png

Fale isto para ele:

Brewster: G...greetings .

Brewster: Yes, I was informed what to do. Are you prepared to receive my line of the prayer?

Brewster: So receive my prayer: 'Your hand shall be guided - your feet shall walk in harmony'. Now, bring your stake to Tyrias in Liberty Bay for the next line of the prayer. I will inform him what to do.

Agora vá até Tyrias, no templo de Liberty Bay. Esta é a localização do templo:

8kibz1x6blessedstakequestlbmap.png

Diga isto a ele:

Tyrias: Be greeted, child.

Tyrias: Brewster sent me a strange message about some strange hocus-pocus. I think it's nonsense, but since you have come that far, I'll play along. Are you ready?

Tyrias: So receive my prayer: 'Your mind shall be a vessel for joy, light and wisdom' - uh, wow, something happened. Well, I guess that's it, but next time if you need some mumbo jumbo rather go to Chondur.

Sua Wooden Stake se transforma em uma Blessed Wooden Stake.

Na próxima vez que precisar de uma Blessed Wooden Stake você pode ir até Chondur em Meriana para abençoar sua Wooden Stake.

Diga isso a ele:

Chondur: Be greeted, child.

Chondur: Ten prayers for a blessed stake? Don't tell me they made you travel whole Tibia for it! Listen, child, if you bring me a wooden stake, I'll bless it for you.

Chondur: Would you like to receive a spiritual prayer to bless your stake?

Chondur: Sha Kesh Mar!

Créditos: Tibiaml

Editado por Critical
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

É para level alto é bom, que faz a quest e fica nos Demons faturando.

Excelente!

Não necessariamente,

muitos mid level caçam nas tumbas, lá tem vampires,

que dão vampire dusts, o que acrescenta muito ao dinheiro total do loot.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...