Ir para conteúdo

Oriental Outfits Addon

Mophus

Posts Recomendados

Oriental Outfits Addon

Esse confortável, porém belo outfit irá criar um clima romântico de mil e uma noites. Alguns lugares para procurar por esses addons são Ankrahmun e Darama.

Recompensa:

Outfit_Oriental_Male_Addon_3.gifOutfit_Oriental_Female_Addon_3.gif

Localização: Razan, Habdel (male)/Ishina, Miraia (female) ou (Darashia)

Level requerido: 0

Premium requerida: Sim

Esteja preparado para enfrentar: Quaras, Massive Water Elementals, Thul, Apes, Blue Djinns e Necromancers.

Scimitar (homens)/Cinto com Jóias (mulheres):

Equipamento Requerido:

Método:

Homens precisam falar com Habdel em Darashia e perguntar sobre seu "outfit". Ele irá lhe dizer que ele pode fazer uma scimitar para você, mas somente se você lhe fizer um favor e pegar um mermaid comb para dar para Ishina.

Exasdaeemplo.jpg

Mulheres precisam falar com Ishina em Darashia e perguntar sobre seu "outfit". Ela irá lhe dizer que ele pode fazer um cinto para você, mas primeiro você deve levar um mermaid comb para ela.

Viaje para Meriana (é necessário completar a Eleonore Quest para poder viajar para lá) e fale com a sereia Marina.

Exeeeeeemplo.jpg

Pergunte sobre seu pente. Ela irá lhe dizer que nao possui outro pente, e que ela perdeu o que possuia enquanto nadava por perto de Calassa.

Agora vá para Liberty Bay, fale com o Captain Max no barco a direita do barco principal. Diga "Calassa" (você deve ser um Caçador de Relíquias da Explorer's Society para poder ir para lá) e se certifique que seu time é forte o suficiente. Não se esqueça de levar com você 5000 gps caso você não tenha alugado o Helmet of the Deep ainda.

Exempasdasdasdasaqlo.jpg

Vá para a água e siga para a direita. Cuidado com os Massive Water Elementals e todos os tipos de Quaras, incluindo Thul.

Mermaid_Comb_Quest_1.jpg

Suba a escada e mate todos os Quaras. Um sorcerer/druid para usar uma Ultimate Spell (como Rage of the Skies, ou Wrath of Nature) pode ser uma boa escolha. O pente está atrás da "sealed" door ao sul da sala (você não pode entrar se não tiver falado com Habdel ou se já tiver o addon).

Mermaid_Comb_Quest_2.jpg

Agora você deve sair e levar o Mermaid Comb de volta para Habdel (no caso de homens) ou Ishina (no caso de mulheres).

Conversas:

jogador: Hi

Habdel: Welcome <name>! See the fine weapons I sell.

jogador: Outfit

Habdel: My scimitar? Yes, that is a true masterpiece. Of course I could make one for you, but I have a small request. Would you fulfil a task for me?

jogador: Yes

Habdel: Listen, um... I know that Ishina has been wanting a comb for a long time... not just any comb, but a mermaid's comb. She said it prevents split ends... or something. ...

Habdel: Do you think you could get one for me so I can give it to her? I really would appreciate it.

Habdel: Brilliant! I will wait for you to return with a mermaid's comb then.

jogador:Hi

Marina: Oh, hello. A visitor, how nice!

jogador:Comb

Marina: Sorry, I don't have a spare comb. I lost my favourite one when diving around in Calassa.

jogador:Bye

jogador:Hi

Habdel: Welcome player! See the fine weapons I sell.

jogador:Comb

Habdel: Have you brought a mermaid's comb for Ishina?

jogador:Yes

Habdel: Yeah! That's it! I can't wait to give it to her! Oh - but first, I'll fulfil my promise: Here is your scimitar! Thanks again!

Turbante (homem):

Outfit_Oriental_Male_Addon_2.gif

Equipamente Requerido:

• 100 Pieces of Ape Fur
  • 100 Fish Fins
  • 2 Enchanted Chicken Wings
  • 100 Blue Piece of Cloth

Metódo:

Você pode obter os itens listados acima antes de começar a quest. Você é aconselhado a coletá-los antes de falar com o npc.

Colete Ape Fur de Apes

Colete Fish Fins de Quara e Quara Scouts

Obtenha Enchanted Chicken Wings trocando Boots of Haste nos Djinns das Djinn Towers

ColeteBlue Pieces of Cloth de Blue Djinns e Marids OU troque Mystic Turbans com Irmana por blue cloth.

Converse com Razan em Darashia e pergunte sobre seu "outfit". Ele irá lhe dizer que somente mestres em artes orientais podem vestir o turbante, e que você deve provar isso.

Uma vez dado os itens, você poderá usar o turbante.

Conversas:

Razan: Greetings <name>. What leads you to me?

jogador: Outfit

Razan: My turban? Eh no, you can't have it. Only oriental weaponmasters may wear it after having completed a difficult task.

jogador: Task

Razan: You mean, you would like to prove that you deserve to wear such a turban?

Razan: Alright, then listen to the following requirements. We are currently in dire need of ape fur since the Caliph has requested a newbathroom carpet. ...

Razan: Thus, please bring me 100 pieces of ape fur. Secondly, it came to our ears that the explorer society has discovered a new undersea race of fishmen. ...

Razan: Their fins are said to allow humans to walk on water! Please bring us 100 of these fish fin. ...

Razan: Third, if the plan of walking on water should fail, we need enchanted chicken wings to prevent the testers from drowning. Please bring me two. ...

Razan: Last but not least, just drop by with 100 pieces of blue cloth and I will happily show you how to make a turban. ...

Razan: Did you understand everything I told you and are willing to handle this task?

Razan: Excellent! Come back to me once you have collected 100 pieces of ape fur.

jogador: Bye

Razan: Daraman's blessings.

jogador: ape fur

Razan: Have you really managed to fulfil the task and brought me 100 pieces of ape fur?

'jogador: yes

Razan: Ahhh, this softness! I'm impressed, player. You're on the best way to earn that turban. Now, please retrieve 100 fish fins.

jogador: fish fins

Razan: Were you able to discover the undersea race and retrieved 100 fish fins?

jogador: yes

Razan: I never thought you'd make it, player. Now we only need two enchanted chicken wings to start our waterwalking test!

jogador': enchanted chicken wings

Razan: Were you able to get hold of two enchanted chicken wings?

Razan: Great, thank you very much. Just bring me 100 pieces of blue cloth now and I will happily show you how to make a turban.

jogador: blue cloth

Razan: Ah, have you brought the 100 pieces of blue cloth?

Razan: Ah! Congratulations - even if you are not a true weaponmaster, you surely deserve to wear this turban. Here, I'll tie it for you.

jogador: bye

Razan: Daraman's blessings.

Véu (mulheres)

Outfit_Oriental_Female_Addon_2.gif

Equipamento Requerido:

• 100 Pieces of Ape Fur
  • 100 Fish Fins
  • 2 Enchanted Chicken Wings
  • 100 Blue Piece of Cloth

Método:

Fale com Miraia , ela vende bebidas no sul de Darashia e lhe pergunte sobre outfit.

Conversas:

Miraia: Daraman's blessings, <name>. Welcome to the Enlightened Oasis.

jogador: outfit

Miraia: Hehe, would you like to wear a pretty veil like I do? Well... I could help you, but you would have to complete a task first.

jogador: task

Miraia: You mean, you would like to prove that you deserve to wear such a veil?

Miraia: Alright, then listen to the following requirements. We are currently in dire need of ape fur since the Caliph has requested a new bathroom carpet. ...

Miraia: Thus, please bring me 100 pieces of ape fur. Secondly, it came to our ears that the explorer society has discovered a new undersea race of fishmen. ...

Miraia: Their fins are said to allow humans to walk on water! Please bring us 100 of these fish fin. ...

Miraia: Third, if the plan of walking on water should fail, we need enchanted chicken wings to prevent the testers from drowning. Please bring me two. ...

Miraia: Last but not least, just drop by with 100 pieces of blue cloth and I will happily show you how to create this veil. ...

Miraia: Did you understand everything I told you and are willing to handle this task?

Miraia: Excellent! Come back to me once you have collected 100 pieces of ape fur.

Miraia: Daraman's blessings. Come back soon.

É isso ai galera, mais um tutorial para você de primeira.

Fonte:

TibiaWikiBr

Editado por Critical
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...