Posts Recomendados

Assassin Outfits Quest

Outfit_Assassin_Male.gifOutfit_Assassin_Female.gif

Tipo: Missão de outfit

Nível necessário: 0

Premium: Sim

Recompensa: Assassin Outfit

Duração: Longo (> 2 horas)

Notas: Você precisará tomar cerveja para conversar com o NPC Vescu. É possível utilizar outras bebidas que deixem você bêbado também.

Itens necessários

2ccw9rp.png

Criaturas

2j15zjq.png

Guia da missão

Colete os itens necessários antes de começar esta quest, para economizar tempo. Após isso, vá para o NPC Vescu, ao norte de Port Hope, aqui:

0xmqpo8zassassinoutfitmap.png

Corte a grama com a machete e bebe uma cerveja para conversar com ele. A conversação precisa ser exatamente igual essa abaixo:

Você: Hi

Vescu: Hey t-there, you look like someone who enjoys a good booze.

Você: Sober

Vescu: I wish there was like a potion which makes you sober in an instant. Dwarven rings wear off so fast.

Você: Potion

Vescu: It's so hard to know the exact time when to stop drinking. C-could you help me to brew such a potion?

Você: Yes

Vescu: You're a true buddy. I promise I will t-try to avoid killing you even if someone asks me to. ...

Vescu: Listen, I have this old formula from my grandma. It says... 30 beholder eyes... 10 red dragon scales. ...

Vescu: Then 30 lizard scales... 20 fish fins - ew, this sounds disgusting, I wonder if this is really a potion or rather a cleaning agent. ...

Vescu: Add 20 ounces of vampire dust, 10 ounces of demon dust and mix well with one flask of warrior's sweat. ...

Vescu: Okayyy, this is a lot... we'll take this step by step. Will you help me gathering 30 beholder eyes?

Vescu: G-good. Go get them, I'll have a beer in the meantime.

Você: Bye

Vescu: T-time for another b-beer.

Consiga os itens caso você não tenha os coletado ainda. Após isso, converse com ele novamente (lembre-se de estar com sua Machete e estar bêbado):

Você: Hi

Vescu: Hey t-there, you look like someone who enjoys a good booze.

Você: 30 Beholder Eyes

Vescu: Have you really managed to bring me 30 beholder eyes?

Vescu: Aw-awsome! Squishy! Now, please bring me 10 red dragon scales.

Você: 10 Red Dragon Scales

Vescu: D-did you get all of the 10 red dragon scales?

Vescu: G-good work, ... wha-what's your name again? Anyway... come back with 30 lizard scales.

Você: 30 Lizard Scales

Vescu: Ah, are those - - the 30 lizard scales?

Vescu: This potion will become p-pretty scaly. I'm not sure yet if I want to d-drink that. I think the 20 fish fins which come next won't really improve it.

Você: 20 Fish Fins

Vescu: Eww, is that disgusting smell coming from the 20 fish fins?

Vescu: Alrrrrrrright! Thanks for the f-fish. Get me the 20 ounces of vampire dust now. I'll have another b-beer.

Você: 20 Vampire Dusts

Vescu: Have you collected 20 ounces of vampire d-dust?

Vescu: Tha-thank you. Trolls are good for something a-after all. Bring me the 10 ounces of demon dust now.

Você: 10 Demon Dusts

Vescu: Have you slain enough d-demons to gather 10 ounces of demon dust?

Vescu: G-great. You're a reeeal k-killer like me, eh? I think I'll g-give you something fun when the potion is complete. But first, b-bring me warrior's sweat.

Você: Warrior's Sweat

Vescu: This s-smells even worse than the fish fins. Is that warrior's sweat?

Vescu: Yahaha! Here we g-go. I'll just take a small sip - . Okay, this is disgusting, but it seems to work. I'll teach you something fun, remind me to tell you a secret sometime.

Você: Secret

Vescu: Right. Since you helped me to b-brew that potion and thus ensured the high quality of my work , I'll give you my old assassin costume. It lacks the head part, but it's almost like new. Don't pretend to be me though, 'kay?

Você: Bye

Vescu: T-time for another b-beer.

Aproveite seu novo outfit!

Créditos pela ótima quest:

TibiaML

Site da quest original: Assassin Outfit Quest

Editado por Critical
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...