Ir para conteúdo

[Tutorial] Casar No Tibia

Posts Recomendados

Casar No Tibia

Um casal pode se casar se ambos forem ao NPC Lynda(Lynda.gif) em Thais. O casal precisará de 2 Wedding Outfit Box( Wedding_Outfit_Box.gif ) e 2 Wedding Ring(Wedding_Ring.gif). Ambos tem que ter em suas backpacks um Wedding Outfit Box e um Wedding Ring. Não há requerimento de level e nem premium account para se casar.

Depois de casados, ambos irão receber seu Engraved Wedding Ring(Engraved_Wedding_Ring.gif) e o Wedding Outfits(Outfit_Wedding_Male.gifOutfit_Wedding_Female.gif ). Também poderão viajar para Meluna para curtir a lua-de-mel.

Falas

Player 1: Hello

Lynda(Lynda.gif): Welcome in the name of the gods, pilgrim [Nome do noivo(a)]!

Player 1: Marriage

Lynda(Lynda.gif): You want me to initiate a marriage ceremony?

Player 1: Yes

Lynda(Lynda.gif): In the Name of the Gods of good, I ask thee, if both of you are prepared and ready!

Lynda(Lynda.gif): Silence please! I hereby invoke the attention of the eternal powers looking over our souls and lives. May the gods bless us!

Player 1: May the gods bless us

Lynda(Lynda.gif): I ask thee, [Nome do noivo(a)], will you honor your groom and stay at his side even in the darkest hours life could bring upon you?

Lynda(Lynda.gif): So by the powers of the gods your soul is now bound to your groom. Groom, step forward and tell me to whom your heart belongs!

Player 2: My heart belongs to <nome da noivo(a)>

Lynda(Lynda.gif): I ask thee, <nome do noivo(a)>, will you honor your bride and stay at her side even in the darkest hours life could bring upon you?

Player 2: Yes

Lynda(Lynda.gif): So by the powers of the gods your souls are now bound together for eternity. May the gods watch with grace over your further life as a married couple. Go now and celebrate your marriage!

Pedindo o divórcio

Caso você tenha problemas com seu parceiro(a), você pode pedir o divórcio, pagando por uma quantia. Existem duas opções de NPCs que fazem o divórcio: Lugri em Thais (10k) ou Brewster em Port Hope (5k).

Créditos

luisfe23

TibiaWiki

Gostou? REP+++

Abraços e até o próximo tutorial...

Editado por luisfe23
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

É cara é um tutorial útil.. rsrs'

Mas, não vale apena pagar 10~5k pra se separar, ah não ser que o cara nade em money..

aiushaiushaus

+rep.

Descordo totalmente do membro de cima.

O luis se empenhou, conseguiu ilustrações e trouxe ao fórum.

Editado por Tonynh
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...