Ir para conteúdo

[Duvida] Ilha Do Destino

Posts Recomendados

Primeiramente Não sei se estou postando na seção correta, Caso esteja errado,que Algum mod mova.

Bem... Logo Após conseguir nivel 8 Fui conversar com a oracle.Sai de rookguad na intenção de me tornar um druid. Já falando com a oracle, Simplesmente falei yes,yes,yes não li nada.

Agora estou na ilha do destino,Na minha frente a um tal de Neill, não sei oque eu tenho que falar para esse safado me deixar passar.

Ajudinha ai ._.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Este NPC te ensina sobre Knights e como usar uma espada, aqui retirado do TibiaWiki a conversa completa dele:

hi

Neill: Why hello there, young initiate! Welcome to your festival! ...

Neill: That's right! I said, your festival! We, residents of the Island of Destiny, have decided to put up a Festival of Initiates just for you newcomers, isn't that great?

Jogador: yes

Neill: Yes, the Festival is a great idea! See, you will have to choose a vocation soon, and this festival is here to help you decide! All of us will be happy to explain things to you. Just ask!

Jogador: vocation

Neill: That means you need to choose what you are going to be - a Knight, a Paladin, a Druid or a Sorcerer. Each of these vocations is going to feel different. They are lifetime jobs, if you will. But enough talk. I bet you want to start, yes?

Jogador: yes

Neill: Alright, let's go! Here in this tent you can try if you like close combat and melee fighting. That means, in a fight you will be close to monsters and have physical contact with them. You need a good defense and hitpoints for this kind of fight. Ready?

Jogador: Ready

Neill: OK. Here is your sword. Remember: Knights always are at the front, they need good armor and many hitpoints. They can't really fight at a distance, or heal others. Always have a health potion ready! ...

Neill: Oh, and if you lost your shield, take one from the box, left of the entrance. You can only shield yourself from 2 enemies at once, though. ...

Neill: Proceed to the next tent if you are done testing close combat, and have fun!

Jogador: sword

Neill: Sorry, I can only let it magically appear from... err... behind my back every 5 minutes!

Jogador: tell

Neill: Soon, you will need to choose what you are going to be - either a Knight, a Paladin, a Druid or a Sorcerer. Each of these vocations is going to feel different. They are lifetime jobs, if you will ...

Neill: Here in this tent you can test if you like close combat and melee fighting. That means you will fight monsters from up close. You need good defense and hitpoints for this kind of fight ...

Neill: Just walk through this tent and see how you manage to survive. You might need to kill a party skeleton or two. No worries, they are made of rubber, they don't bite. Hehehe.

Jogador: festival

Neill: I can also tell you again what this festival is all about.

Editado por Roksas
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...