Ir para conteúdo

[BRAZILIAN] [12.64] Forcera-Global - HIGH RATES - NO BOTS - [PVP] Server Dedicated

mcslw

Posts Recomendados

Welcome to Forcera-Global, Host BR dedicated, no lags , 12.64 - rl map
with full quests: PoI quest, The Inquisition Quest, Demon Oak quest, Grave Danger, Feaster Of Souls Quest, Soul War quest and more..
Warzone 1,2,3,4,5,6 - all Raids - Cobra Bastion - Falcon Bastion - Asuras - Lion Sanctum- Charms and Bestiary - Hirelings - Exercise Train Weapons -
New Outfits and Mounts - New Hunts - Most quests without needing a missions - Trainer Offline 100% - Trainer Online 100% -
War System 100% - Balancing of vocations.

Come play with us and dominate the server! You who once dreamed of having a lvl 1000 character now your dream is closer with our exp rate!
and more:
Secret Library
Mota Extension
New Asuras
Falcon Bastion
Warzones 4, 5, 6
Cults of Tibia
First Dragon
Darashia Elite Dungeon
Cursed Spreads (Full Grimvale)
Deathlings
Feyrist
Issavi
Bounac
Ebb and Flow
Furious Crater
Zarganash
Rotten Wasteland
Barren Drift
Rascacoon Island
The Wreckoning
Claustrophobic Inferno
Mirrored Nightmare
Supreme Cube Maze
Lion Sanctum

NPC's ADDONER, IMBUEMENTS, SELLERS

http://forcera-global.com

The first 25 to create a character and play on the server will win 1000 coins!

Editado por mcslw
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 1 year later...

Oh, this is really fantastic and I'm happy to take advantage of your offer. I would also like to share my experience and invite everyone to my twitch channel. Yes, if some of the gamers have difficulty promoting on twitch, you have few followers or not enough video views, then I advise Read more here. Make no mistake, it's proven and works great for boosting your Twitch streams.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...