Ir para conteúdo

Script pra NPCS da brotherhood

Josegvb

Pergunta

bom, tinha um scripter mt tempo atras, acho q não era mesmo mas ele disse q era... ele me deixou um sistema de pra colocar npcs rank 5 e outros pra a brotherhood, o sistema é velho pelo oque eu ouvi mas ele ta funcional... ou bom tava funcionando... hoje uma coisa estranha aconteciu, summonei uns npcs e vi que eles nao estabam falando o nome do pokemon q eles summonabam, inves de isso eles estabam falando "-1, rock throw" e assim... nao prestei atençao ate q me reportaran, os estabam summonando o mesmo pokemon infinitas veces, e nao daba pra matarlos entao queria pedir ajuda pra achar o porque eles começaram a falhar... 

eu tinha colocado a brotherhood ja mas tava dando alguns erros o servidor tava crashando td hora e tive q retirar os npcs, hoje só voltei a colocar-los para zoar e vi q eles bugaram...

os scripts:

lib wild trainers:

Spoiler

function isRocket(cid)                                            
return isCreature(cid) and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665450) >= 1  --alterado v1.9
end
--/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////--
function isOfficer(cid)
return isCreature(cid) and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665460) >= 1  --alterado v1.9
end
--/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////--
function randOutfit(cid, outs)
outfit = getCreatureOutfit(cid)
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665451) >= 1 then
   outfit = {lookType = choose(605, 604), lookHead = math.random(1, 250), lookBody = math.random(1, 250), lookLegs = math.random(1, 250), lookFeet = math.random(1, 250)}
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665461) >= 1 then
   outfit = {lookType = choose(1184, 1183), lookHead = math.random(1, 250), lookBody = math.random(1, 250), lookLegs = math.random(1, 250), lookFeet = math.random(1, 250)}
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665471) >= 1 then
   outfit = {lookType = choose(1016, 1015), lookHead = math.random(1, 250), lookBody = math.random(1, 250), lookLegs = math.random(1, 250), lookFeet = math.random(1, 250)}
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665481) >= 1 then
   outfit = {lookType = choose(outs[1], outs[2]), lookHead = math.random(1, 250), lookBody = math.random(1, 250), lookLegs = math.random(1, 250), lookFeet = math.random(1, 250)}
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665482) >= 1 then
outfit = {lookType = choose(1854, 1854), lookHead = math.random(1, 250), lookBody = math.random(1, 250), lookLegs = math.random(1, 250), lookFeet = math.random(1, 250)}
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665483) >= 1 then
   outfit = {lookType = choose(outs[1], outs[2]), lookHead = math.random(1, 250), lookBody = math.random(1, 250), lookLegs = math.random(1, 250), lookFeet = math.random(1, 250)}
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665484) >= 1 then
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665485) >= 1 then
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665486) >= 1 then
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665487) >= 1 then
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 665488) >= 1 then
   end         --alterei v1.9 /\
doSetCreatureOutfit(cid, outfit, -1)
end   
function doCloneOut(npc, outfit)
if isCreature(npc) then
doSetCreatureOutfit(npc, outfit, -1)
end
end
function beDrunk(target)
if not isCreature(target) then return true end
doChangeSpeed(target, -getCreatureSpeed(target))
doChangeSpeed(target, 300)
if not isSleeping(target) and getPlayerStorageValue(target, 654878) <= 0 then
   doPushCreature(target, math.random(0, 3), 1, 0)
end
doChangeSpeed(target, -300)
addEvent(beDrunk, 2000, target)
end
function randWalk(cid, cd, check, target)
if not isCreature(cid) then return true end
if check and check ~= getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 154788) then return true end
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 154788) >= 2 and cd ~= -1 then return true end 
-------
local alvo = target
-------
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 154788, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 154788)+cd)
local a = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 154788)
if a <= 0 then setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 154788, -1) return true end
-------
doChangeSpeed(cid, -getCreatureSpeed(cid))
doChangeSpeed(cid, 300)
-------
if not isSleeping(cid) and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 654878) <= 0 then
   doPushCreature(cid, math.random(0, 3), 1, 0)
end
-------
doChangeSpeed(cid, -300)
if isCreature(alvo) then
   doCreatureSetLookDir(cid, getCreatureDirectionToTarget(cid, alvo))
end
-------
addEvent(randWalk, 5000, cid, -1, a, target)
end
rocketTalks = {"I will kill you, your pig!!", "HAHA you won't get me!!!", "I will win and disappear!!"}
policeTalks = {"I will get you, thief!!", "So you belong to the team rocket? Come here for i get you!!", "I will kill you, your little thief!!"} 
hunterTalks = {"I will kill you!!", "Wasn't for you be here!", "This field is sacred! Get out of here!!"}
lanceTalks = {"You never win!!", "This is Elite Four!", "Im the master trainer of elite four tournament!!"}
hunterWingeonTalks = {"My Soul is in the sky", "Spread your wings and get ready to fly!", "Watch the skies, cause here i come!", "Go my birds!", "The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim", "You can't get away, I can fly!", "Lets see if you fly as well as me", "The dragon carries the sky on his back", "You havent seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky.", "This might be faster than flying!", "This might be faster than flying!", "Why fly? Simple. Im not happy unless there's some room between me and the ground"}  --alterem aki
hunterPsycraftTalks = {"I'm just waiting for people to start asking me to make you disappear", "Donald Trump is the devil itself!", "I have seen the future Donald Trump brought hell to us", "Leopoldo presidente! Maduro Chupalo!!", "It is our illusions that create the world", "My mind, my power!", "I can hear your thoughts", "A large psychic void is left by a loss of faith", "I can sense the future.", "The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to it's original size", "I know everything, I can read your mind!", "No one can stand against a Psycraft!", "You can't understand the power of Psycraft.", "Behold the power of the mind", "Can you feel my psychic powers?", "Illusion is the first of the pleasures"}
hunterOreboundTalks = {"I will kill you, your pig!!", "HAHA you won't get me!!!", "I will win and get HARD!!"}
hunterMaleficTalks = {"Go ahead, you can't hurt me. Can't you see? I'm already dead", "MUAHAHA!", "Hopelessly lost within these dark walls", "Pain doesn't hurt when it's all you've ever felt."}
hunterNaturiaTalks = {"Nature is wonderfull", "Feel nature's wrath", "Feel Natural!", "God in His wisdom made the bugs", "Taste this vine whip!", "We hope that, when the insects take over the world!", "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.", "Nature never breaks her own laws", "Nature hates calculators", "adopt the pace of nature: her secrets is patience", "Nature does nothing in vain", "Natures way!", "Perhaps nature is our best assurance of immortality", "Natures always wears the colors of the spirit."}
hunterGardestrikeTalks = {"I never tried to be a mercenary or a killer but a hard working fighter.", "There was no way i was going to back out without winning", "My Strenght is unique, so is my Pokemon!", " I will show you the Gardestrike Power!"}
hunterRaiboltTalks = {"Can you feel you legs? I hardly think so", "Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work", "Can you stand this?", "Feel the Raibolt Power", "Are you paralized?", "Only those worthy of the thunder may wield my Pokemon", "Feel the power of lightining", "You will fall before my power.", "For the Raibolt Clan.", "I am a Legend, a Raibolt Legend!", "You cannot win!"}
hunterSeavellTalks = {"Let's Surf!", "I am the master of seas!", "It just got a lot cooler out here!", "This sure beats ice skating!", "A battle against the master of the seas is not easy!", "You are not nearly cool enough to be here!", "The water in the seas is dark for my enemies", "You are just a simple guy swimming in a sea of sharks", "the seavell know that the sea is dangerous, but for our enemies!", "Seavell is the way!", "Here comes the storm!", "Sometimes battles are just as cold as icing around", "It's time for the sky to get a lot cooler!"}
hunterVolcanicTalks = {"No Smoke without fire", "If you can't take the heat, get out of  my way!!!", "Feel The burn!!", "This place is about to get hot", "Ashes to ashes", "Its time to burn...some time in a battle!", "For the honor of  Volcanic Clan!", "I am the master of fire...", "It's time to turn up the heat", "Are you burning?", "I will burn my enemies", "In Volcanic's name you will burn!", "There's no water that can put out my fire", "Is that thing flammable?", "Everything shall burn!"}
wildRocket = {
[1] = {{name = "Venusaur", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Blastoise", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Charizard", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Shiny Raticate", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Gengar", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "Meganium", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Mantine", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Magmar", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Xatu", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Pidgeot", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "Muk", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Venomoth", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Rhydon", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Ariados", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "Shiny Raichu", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Umbreon", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Kingdra", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Shiny Onix", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Slowking", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "Shiny Gengar", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Shiny Dodrio", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Scizor", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Thyplosion", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Yanma", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },     
}
wildPolice = {
[1] = {{name = "Crobat", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Ursaring", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Gyarados", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Scyther", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Shiny Seadra", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "Snorlax", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Murkrow", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Forretress", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Piloswine", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Venusaur", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "Kingdra", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Alakazam", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Victreebel", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Golem", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Houndoom", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "Magmar", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Nidoking", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Jynx", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Dewgong", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Machamp", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "Slowking", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Blastoise", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Meganium", optionalLevel = 30, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Dugtrio", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Hypno", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },     
}
wildCommanderOfficer = {
[1] = {{name = "Donphan", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Porygon2", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Octillery", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Bellossom", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Nidoking", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "Sandslash", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Jynx", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Tauros", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Venomoth", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "Lanturn", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Umbreon", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Magcargo", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Ninetales", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Primeape", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "Machamp", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Snorlax", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Magneton", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Mantine", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Exeggutor", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "Dewgong", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Xatu", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Skarmory", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Hitmonlee", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Hitmonchan", optionalLevel = 30, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
}
wildCommanderRocket = {
[1] = {{name = "Raichu", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Pidgeot", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Politoed", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Nidoqueen", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Vileplume", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "Clefable", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Noctowl", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Forretress", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Golduck", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Dragonair", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "Victreebel", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Tentacruel", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Togetic", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Espeon", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Heracross", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "Girafarig", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},  --alterado v1.6
       {name = "Ursaring", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Piloswine", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Mantine", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Wigglytuff", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "Slowking", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Poliwrath", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Farfetch'd", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Cloyster", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Hitmontop", optionalLevel = 300, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },     
}
wildHunter = {
[1] = {{name = "Elder Tyranitar", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"}, 
       {name = "Elder Venusaur", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},  
       {name = "Evil Cloyster", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Metal Scizor", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "Elder Charizard", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Dragon Machamp", optionalLevel =250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "Tribal Xatu", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Ancient Meganium", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "Furious Mantine", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Elder Pinsir", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "Charged Raichu", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},  
       {name = "Brave Nidoqueen", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "Elder Muk", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "Brute Ursaring", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"}, 
       {name = "Naturia Venusaur", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},  
       {name = "Ancient Dragonite", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Psy Jynx", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Elder Blastoise", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "Elder Tangela", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "Octopus Octillery", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"}, 
       {name = "Elder Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Bone Marowak", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"}, 
       {name = "Master Stantler", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "super"},
       {name = "Tribal Scyther", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "Hard Golem", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},  
       {name = "War Heracross", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "Furious Ampharos", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Lava Magmar", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "Taekwondo Hitmonlee", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "Elder Arcanine", optionalLevel = 250, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "", ball = "ultra"},  
      },    
}
wildLance = {
[1] = {{name = "Mega Charizard X", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mega Charizard X", ball = "ultra"},
{name = "Mega Charizard Y", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Mega Charizard Y", ball = "ultra"},
{name = "Dark Mega Charizard", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mega Charizard", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Mega Aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Aerodactyl", ball = "super"},
{name = "Mega Absol", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Mega Absol", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Dark Mega Gyarados", optionalLevel = 5000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mega Gyarados", ball = "ultra"},
},
[2] = {{name = "Aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Aerodactyl", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Dragonair", optionalLevel = 255, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Charizard", optionalLevel = 120, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "super"},
{name = "Lance Gyarados", optionalLevel = 160, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Gyarados", ball = "ultra"},
{name = "Dragonite", optionalLevel = 165, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dragonite", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Dragonair", optionalLevel = 270, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "ultra"},
},
[3] = {{name = "Dragonite", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dragonite", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Gyarados", optionalLevel = 160, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Gyarados", ball = "ultra"},
{name = "Shiny Dragonair", optionalLevel = 270, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 160, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Aerodactyl", ball = "super"},
{name = "Shiny Charizard", optionalLevel = 120, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Dragonair", optionalLevel = 255, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "ultra"},
},
[4] = {{name = "Dragonair", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "normal"}, --alterado v1.6
{name = "Shiny Dragonair", optionalLevel = 270, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Dragonite", optionalLevel = 165, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonite", ball = "super"},
{name = "Shiny Aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 160, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Aerodactyl", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Gyarados", optionalLevel = 160, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Gyarados", ball = "ultra"},
{name = "Shiny Charizard", optionalLevel = 120, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "ultra"},
},
[5] = {{name = "Shiny Charizard", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Dragonair", optionalLevel = 255, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Shiny Dragonair", optionalLevel = 270, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "super"},
{name = "Dragonite", optionalLevel = 165, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dragonite", ball = "normal"},
{name = "Aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 160, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Aerodactyl", ball = "ultra"},
},
}
hunterWingeon = {
[1] = {{name = "npc shiny fearow", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Fearow", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc kingdra", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Kingdra", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny pidgeot", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pidgeot", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny dragonair", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc dragonite", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dragonite", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc gyarados", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Gyarados", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "npc gyarados", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Gyarados", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc pidgeot", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pidgeot", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc mantine", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mantine", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny pidgeot", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pidgeot", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny dodrio", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dodrio", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc mega charizard y", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "npc Dragonite", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dragonite", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc Gyarados", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Gyarados", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Dragonair", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc mega charizard y", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny dodrio", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny fearow", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "ultra"},
      },
}
hunterPsycraft = {
[1] = {{name = "npc slowking", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Slowking", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny abra", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Abra", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny jynx", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Jynx", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny hypno", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hypno", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc mr. mime", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Mr. Mime", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc alakazam", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "npc shiny alakazam", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny espeon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Espeon", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny jynx", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Jynx", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny abra", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Abra", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny hypno", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Hypno", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc psychic", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "npc Exeggutor", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Exeggutor", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny mr. mime", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mr. Mime", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny hypno", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hypno", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc psychic", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny espeon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Espeon", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc alakazam", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "npc shiny Hypno", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hypno", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc jynx", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Jynx", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny mr. mime", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mr. Mime", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny alakazam", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc Exeggutor", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Exeggutor", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc girafarig", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Girafarig", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "npc girafarig", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Girafarig", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc jynx", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Jynx", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc Exeggutor", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Exeggutor", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny jynx", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Jynx", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny espeon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Espeon", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny alakazam", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[6] = {{name = "npc alakazam", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc girafarig", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Girafarig", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc psychic", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny alakazam", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc mr. mime", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Mr. Mime", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny mr. mime", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mr. Mime", ball = "ultra"},
      },
}
hunterOrebound = {
[1] = {{name = "npc steelix", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Stelix", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny marowak", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Marowak", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny pupitar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pupitar", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny golem", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "golem", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc sandslash", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Sandslash", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc donphan", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Donphan", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "npc aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Aerodacyl", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny rhydon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Rhydon", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny pupitar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pupitar", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny marowak", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Marowak", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny golem", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Golem", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc mega tyranitar", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Tyranitar", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "npc steelix", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "steelix", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny onix", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Onix", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny golem", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Golem", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc mega tyranitar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Tyranitar", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny rhydon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Rhydon", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc donphan", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Donphan", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "npc shiny golem", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Golem", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc sandslash", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Sandslash", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny onix", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Onix", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Aerodactyl", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc kabutops", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Kabutops", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc omastar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Omastar", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "npc kabutops", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Kabutops", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc sandslash", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Sandslash", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc steelix", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Steeñox", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny pupitar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pupitar", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny rhydon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Rhydon", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Aerodactyl", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[6] = {{name = "npc donphan", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Donphan", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc tyranitar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Tyranitar", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc mega tyranitar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Tyranitar", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc aerodactyl", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Aerodactyl", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny marowak", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Marowak", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny onix", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Onix", ball = "ultra"},
      },
}
hunterNaturia = {
[1] = {{name = "npc scyther", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Scyther", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc heracross", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Heracross", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny ariados", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ariados", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny vileplume", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Vileplume", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc pinsir", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Pinsir", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc exeggutor", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Exeggutor", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "npc shiny scyther", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Scyther", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny ariados", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ariados", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny pinsir", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pinsir", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny tangela", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Tangela", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny vileplume", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Vileplume", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc mega venusaur", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "npc meganium", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Meganium", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny vileplume", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Vileplume", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc mega venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny ariados", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Ariados", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "npc shiny vileplume", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Vileplume", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc heracross", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Heracross", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny scyther", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Scyther", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc exeggutor", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Exeggutor", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc meganium", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Meganium", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "npc exeggutor", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Exeggutor", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny pinsir", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pinsir", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny meganium", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Meganium", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny tangela", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Tangela", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny ariados", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Ariados", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny scyther", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Scyther", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[6] = {{name = "npc heracross", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Heracross", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc mega venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny scyther", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Scyther", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny tangela", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Tangela", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "ultra"},
      },
}
hunterGardestrike = {
[1] = {{name = "npc stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc strong machamp", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Machamp", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong hitmontop", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hitmontop", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc potygon2", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Porygon2", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong blissey", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Blissey", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "npc strong hitmonlee", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Hitmonlee", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong hitmonchan", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hitmonchan", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong kangaskhan", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Kangaskhan", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc strong hitmontop", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Hitmontop", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "super kangaskhan", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Kangaskhan", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "npc stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong blissey", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Blissey", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc strong hitmontop", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hitmontop", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "super kangaskhan", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Kangaskhan", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong machamp", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Machamp", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "npc strong miltank", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Miltank", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc strong porygon2", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Porygon2", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc strong tauros", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Tautor", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong machamp", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Machamp", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc strong kangaskhan", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Kangaskhan", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "npc shiny stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong hitmonlee", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hitmonlee", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc strong machamp", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Machamp", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc strong tauros", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Tauros", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong hitmonchan", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hitmonchan", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[6] = {{name = "npc strong porygon2", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Porygon2", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong kangaskhan", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Kangaskhan", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "super kangaskhan", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Kangaskhan", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong machamp", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Machamp", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc strong blissey", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Blissey", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong miltank", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Miltank", ball = "ultra"},
      },
}
hunterRaibolt = {
[1] = {{name = "npc strong Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny magneton", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Magneton", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong Jolteon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Jolteon", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny electrode", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electrode", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "npc shiny electivire", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "electivire", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong Raichu", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Raichu", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc ampharos", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc strong Jolteon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Jolteon", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc mega ampharos", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "npc strong Raichu", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Raichu", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc mega ampharos", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny electivire", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "electivire", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "npc lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc strong Raichu", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Raichu", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny ampharos", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny raichu", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Raichu", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc strong Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny magneton", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Magneton", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "npc strong Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Electabuzzr", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc ampharos", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny magneton", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Magneton", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny electrode", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electrode", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[6] = {{name = "npc electivire", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "electivire", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny magneton", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Magneton", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc mega ampharos", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc shiny ampharos", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc strong Raichu", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Raichu", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "ultra"},
      },
}
Brotherhood = {
[1] = {{name = "npc Shiny Magcargo", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Magcargo", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny charizard", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc rhydon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Rhydon", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[2] = {{name = "npc Shiny stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong hitmonlee", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hitmonlee", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc Heracross", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Heracross", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc omastar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Omastar", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny pidgeot", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Pidgeot", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[3] = {{name = "npc Mr. Mime", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Mr. Mime", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc espeon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Espeon", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc steelix", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Steelix", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Meganium", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Meganium", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electabuzz", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[4] = {{name = "npc lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Magmar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Magmar", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny ampharos", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc Shiny stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny dragonair", optionalLevel = 3200, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny jynx", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Jynx", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[5] = {{name = "npc strong Electabuzz", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Electabuzzr", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc exeggutor", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Exeggutor", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc Shiny Abra", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Abra", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc mantine", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mantine", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny magneton", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Magneton", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc shiny electrode", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Electrode", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[6] = {{name = "npc shiny onix", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Onix", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc mantine", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Mantine", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong Raichu", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Raichu", ball = "normal"},
      },
[7] = {{name = "npc donphan", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Donphan", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc rhydon", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Rhydon", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc girafarig", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Girafarig", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny jynx", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Jynx", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc dragonite", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Dragonite", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[8] = {{name = "npc pidgeot", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Pidgeot", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Alakazam", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Alakazam", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny golem", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Golem", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny stantler", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Stantler", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Raichu", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Raichu", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[9] = {{name = "npc strong snorlax", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Snorlax", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc Lanturn", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Lanturn", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Typhlosion", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Typhlosion", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong ursaring", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ursaring", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Ninetales", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Ninetales", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong tauros", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Tauros", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[10] = {{name = "npc kingdra", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Kingdra", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc xatu", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Xatu", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Hypno", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hypno", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc strong hitmontop", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Hitmontop", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc shiny dragonair", optionalLevel = 3200, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Dragonair", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc Charizard", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Charizard", ball = "ultra"},
      },
[11] = {{name = "npc Shiny Vileplume", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Vileplume", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Ariados", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ariados", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc Shiny Abra", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Abra", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Raichu", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Raichu", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc shiny marowak", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Marowak", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc slowking", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Slowking", ball = "ultra"},
      }, 
[12] = {{name = "npc shiny onix", optionalLevel = 3000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Onix", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc strong miltank", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Miltank", ball = "ultra"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Magmortar", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Magmortar", ball = "normal"},   
       {name = "npc Shiny Ampharos", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Ampharos", ball = "super"},
       {name = "npc Shiny Venusaur", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_FEMALE, nick = "Venusaur", ball = "normal"},
       {name = "npc golem", optionalLevel = 2000, sex = SEX_MALE, nick = "Golem", ball = "ultra"},
      },      
}

npc/scripts (modificado pelo "scripter")

Spoiler

local target = 0
local prevTarget = 0
local origPos = 0
local max_distance = 8
local fighting = false
local challenger = 0
local battle_turn = 1 -- don't change
local challenger_turn = 0 -- don't change
---
local function doSummonGymPokemon(npc)
local this = npc
if not isCreature(this) or not ehNPC(this) then return true end --alterado v1.6
if #getCreatureSummons(this) >= 1 or target == 0 then return true end
local it = hunterRaibolt[getPlayerStorageValue(this, 665487)][battle_turn] --alterem aki
if not it then return true end
doSummonMonster(this, it.name)    
local summon = getCreatureSummons(this)[1]
if not summon then     --alterado v1.6
print("Error in npc: "..getCreatureName(this)..", tring to execute function 'doSummonGymPokemon', poke: "..it.name)
battle_turn = battle_turn+1
return true
end
    local balleffect = pokeballs[it.ball].effect
        if it.ball and pokeballs[it.ball] then
            balleffect = pokeballs[it.ball].effect
        end
doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(summon), balleffect)
setPlayerStorageValue(summon, 10000, balleffect)
setPlayerStorageValue(summon, 10001, gobackmsgs[math.random(#gobackmsgs)].back:gsub("doka", it.nick ~= "" and it.nick or it.name))
setPlayerStorageValue(summon, 1007, it.nick ~= "" and it.nick or it.name)
--doSetMonsterGym(summon, target)
addEvent(adjustWildPoke, 2000, summon, it.optionalLevel)
if it.nick ~= "" then doCreatureSetNick(summon, it.nick) end
local name = it.nick ~= "" and it.nick or getCreatureName(this).."s "..it.name    --alterado v1.3
doCreatureSay(this, gobackmsgs[math.random(#gobackmsgs)].go:gsub("doka", getPlayerStorageValue(summon, 1007)), 1)
fighting = true
battle_turn = battle_turn + 1
end
local function goToOrigPos()
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
doChangeSpeed(getNpcCid(), -getCreatureSpeed(getNpcCid()))
doTeleportThing(getNpcCid(), origPos)
if #getCreatureSummons(getNpcCid()) >= 1 then
doTeleportThing(getCreatureSummons(getNpcCid())[1], getThingPos(getNpcCid()))
doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(getNpcCid()), 21)
end
end
local function updateTarget()
if(target == 0) then
local list = getSpectators(getNpcPos(), 12, 12, false)
for i = 1, table.getn(list) do
local _target = list or getCreatureSummons(list)
if(_target ~= 0) then
if isPlayer(_target) and not getTileInfo(getThingPos(_target)).protection then --alterado v1.8
if getPlayerStorageValue(_target, 99285) == 0 then
selfSay(hunterRaiboltTalks[math.random(#hunterRaiboltTalks)])    --alterem aki
doNpcSetCreatureFocus(_target)
target = _target
prevTarget = target
break
elseif not isPlayerGhost(_target) then
selfSay(hunterRaiboltTalks[math.random(#hunterRaiboltTalks)])    --alterem aki
target = _target
prevTarget = target
break
else return 2
end
end
end
end
end
end
function onCreatureAppear(cid)
end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
end
function onCreatureMove(creature, oldPos, newPos)
end
function onThink()
if not isCreature(getNpcCid()) then return false end --alterado v1.6
if origPos == 0 then
origPos = getNpcPos()
end
if getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 665487) <= 0 then
setPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 665487, math.random(1, #hunterRaibolt)) --alterem aki
   randOutfit(getNpcCid(), {1437, 1421}) --alterem aki, outfit female e male
end
updateTarget()
------------------------------------------------------
if (isCreature(target) and getTileInfo(getThingPos(target)).protection) or getTileInfo(getThingPos(getNpcCid())).protection then 
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
--goToOrigPos()     --alterado aki
end
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if getDistanceBetween(getNpcPos(), origPos) >= max_distance then
goToOrigPos()
end
if(target == 0) then
if getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788) <= 0 then
   setPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788, 1)
   updateTarget()
   addEvent(randWalk, 500, getNpcCid(), 500, getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788), target)
end
return true
end 
local playerPos = getThingPosWithDebug(target)   --alterado v1.6
local myPos = getNpcPos()
if(myPos.z ~= playerPos.z) then
--battle_turn = battle_turn == 1 and battle_turn or battle_turn-1
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
return true
end
if isPlayerGhost(challenger) or  getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(challenger), 99285) == 1 then
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
return
end
if getDistanceBetween(playerPos, myPos) > max_distance then
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
return
end
if getDistanceBetween(playerPos, myPos) >= 4 then
if getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788) >= 1 then
   setPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788, -1)
   doRegainSpeed(getNpcCid()) 
   if isCreature(target) then
      selfFollow(target)
   end
end
end
if getDistanceBetween(playerPos, myPos) <= 3 then
   addEvent(randWalk, 500, getNpcCid(), 500, getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788))
end
end
if (getDistanceBetween(playerPos, myPos) <= 8): or (getDistanceBetween(getCreatureSummons(challenger, myPos) <= 8)) then
   challenger = target
   addEvent(doSummonGymPokemon, 850, getNpcCid())
local change = true
if not isCreature(target) then
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
   return true
end
if fighting then
   if not isCreature(getCreatureTarget(getNpcCid())) then
      if #getCreatureSummons(challenger) >= 1 then
         selfAttackCreature(getCreatureSummons(challenger)[1])
         change = true
      else
          if change then
             change = false
             challenger_turn = challenger_turn + 1
          end
      end
   end
if #getCreatureSummons(getNpcCid()) == 0 and isCreature(target) then
if battle_turn > #hunterRaibolt[getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 665487)] then --alterem aki    
--addEvent(doCreateNpc, 300000, ".alance", myPos) 
local outfit = getCreatureOutfit(getNpcCid())
doRemoveCreature(getNpcCid())
----------------------------------------
         if outfit.lookType == 1437 then      --alterem aki, esse eh o id da outfit female
             monster = doCreateMonster("aHunterRaiboltF", myPos) --alterem aki  female
         else
             monster = doCreateMonster("aHunterRaiboltM", myPos)  --alterem aki  male
         end
doCloneOut(monster, outfit)
addEvent(beDrunk, 100, monster)
end
addEvent(doSummonGymPokemon, 1000, getNpcCid())
end
if #getCreatureSummons(challenger) <= 0 then
selfAttackCreature(challenger)
end 
end
end
end

script original (q veio no ot):

Spoiler

local target = 0
local prevTarget = 0
local origPos = 0
local max_distance = 8
local fighting = false
local challenger = 0
local battle_turn = 1 -- don't change
local challenger_turn = 0 -- don't change
---
local function doSummonGymPokemon(npc)
local this = npc
if not isCreature(this) or not ehNPC(this) then return true end --alterado v1.6
if #getCreatureSummons(this) >= 1 or target == 0 then return true end
local it = wildHunter[getPlayerStorageValue(this, 665471)][battle_turn] --alterem aki
if not it then return true end
doSummonMonster(this, it.name)    
local summon = getCreatureSummons(this)[1]
if not summon then     --alterado v1.6
print("Error in npc: "..getCreatureName(this)..", tring to execute function 'doSummonGymPokemon', poke: "..it.name)
battle_turn = battle_turn+1
return true
end
    local balleffect = pokeballs[it.ball].effect
        if it.ball and pokeballs[it.ball] then
            balleffect = pokeballs[it.ball].effect
        end
doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(summon), balleffect)
setPlayerStorageValue(summon, 10000, balleffect)
setPlayerStorageValue(summon, 10001, gobackmsgs[math.random(#gobackmsgs)].back:gsub("doka", it.nick ~= "" and it.nick or it.name))
setPlayerStorageValue(summon, 1007, it.nick ~= "" and it.nick or it.name)
--doSetMonsterGym(summon, target)
addEvent(adjustWildPoke, 15, summon, it.optionalLevel)
if it.nick ~= "" then doCreatureSetNick(summon, it.nick) end
local name = it.nick ~= "" and it.nick or getCreatureName(this).."s "..it.name    --alterado v1.3
doCreatureSay(this, gobackmsgs[math.random(#gobackmsgs)].go:gsub("doka", getPlayerStorageValue(summon, 1007)), 1)
fighting = true
battle_turn = battle_turn + 1
end
local function goToOrigPos()
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
doTeleportThing(getNpcCid(), origPos)
if #getCreatureSummons(getNpcCid()) >= 1 then
doTeleportThing(getCreatureSummons(getNpcCid())[1], getThingPos(getNpcCid()))
doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(getNpcCid()), 21)
end
end
local function updateTarget()
if(target == 0) then
local list = getSpectators(getNpcPos(), 12, 12, false)
for i = 1, table.getn(list) do
local _target = list or getCreatureSummons(list)
if(_target ~= 0) then
if isPlayer(_target) and not getTileInfo(getThingPos(_target)).protection then --alterado v1.8
if getPlayerStorageValue(_target, 99285) == 0 then
selfSay(hunterTalks[math.random(#hunterTalks)])    --alterem aki
target = _target
prevTarget = target
break
elseif not isPlayerGhost(_target) then
selfSay(hunterTalks[math.random(#hunterTalks)])    --alterem aki
target = _target
prevTarget = target
break
else return 2
end
end
end
end
end
end
function onCreatureAppear(cid)
end

function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
end

function onCreatureMove(creature, oldPos, newPos)

end
function onThink()
if not isCreature(getNpcCid()) then return false end --alterado v1.6
if origPos == 0 then
origPos = getNpcPos()
end
if getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 665471) <= 0 then
setPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 665471, math.random(1, #wildHunter)) --alterem aki
randOutfit(getNpcCid(), {1429, 1431}) --alterem aki, outfit female e male
end
updateTarget()
if (isCreature(target) and getTileInfo(getThingPos(target)).protection) or getTileInfo(getThingPos(getNpcCid())).protection then 
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
--goToOrigPos()     --alterado aki
end
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if getDistanceBetween(getNpcPos(), origPos) >= max_distance then
goToOrigPos()
end
if(target == 0) then
   updateTarget()
   addEvent(randWalk, 500, getNpcCid(), 500, getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788), target)
end
return true
end 
local playerPos = getThingPosWithDebug(target)   --alterado v1.6
local myPos = getNpcPos()
if(myPos.z ~= playerPos.z) then
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
return true
end
if isPlayerGhost(challenger) or  getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(challenger), 99285) == 1 then
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
return
end

if getDistanceBetween(playerPos, myPos) > max_distance then
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
return
end
if getDistanceBetween(playerPos, myPos) >= 4 then
if getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788) >= 1 then
   setPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788, -1)
   doRegainSpeed(getNpcCid()) 
   if isCreature(target) then
      selfFollow(target)
   end
end
end
if getDistanceBetween(playerPos, myPos) <= 3 then
   addEvent(randWalk, 500, getNpcCid(), 500, getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 154788))
end
end
if (getDistanceBetween(playerPos, myPos) <= 8): or (getDistanceBetween(getCreatureSummons(challenger, myPos) <= 8)) then
   challenger = target
   addEvent(doSummonGymPokemon, 850, getNpcCid())

local change = true

if not isCreature(target) then
target = 0
selfFollow(0)
fighting = true
challenger = 0
challenger_turn = 0
updateTarget()
   return true
end

if fighting then

if not isCreature(getCreatureTarget(getNpcCid())) then
      if #getCreatureSummons(challenger) >= 1 then
         selfAttackCreature(getCreatureSummons(challenger)[1])
         change = true
      else
          if change then
             change = false
             challenger_turn = challenger_turn + 1
          end
      end
   end
if #getCreatureSummons(getNpcCid()) == 0 and isCreature(target) then
if battle_turn > #wildHunter[getPlayerStorageValue(getNpcCid(), 665471)] then --alterem aki    IMPORTANTISISISIMO 
addEvent(doCreateNpc, 300000, ".aHunter", myPos) ------ quitarlo cuando este la league
local outfit = getCreatureOutfit(getNpcCid())
doRemoveCreature(getNpcCid())
         if outfit.lookType == 1016 then      --verifica se o npc eh female.. ;p
             monster = doCreateMonster("aHunterFemale", myPos)
         else
             monster = doCreateMonster("aHunter", myPos)
         end
doCloneOut(monster, outfit)
addEvent(beDrunk, 100, monster)
end
addEvent(doSummonGymPokemon, 1000, getNpcCid())
end

if #getCreatureSummons(challenger) <= 0 then
selfAttackCreature(challenger)
end 
end
end
end

095fb99e7162e27fae9bd579297aff69.gif

[21/05/2016 00:59:12] [Error - Npc interface] [21/05/2016 00:59:12] In a timer event called from: [21/05/2016 00:59:13] data/npc/scripts/.aHunter.lua:onThink[21/05/2016 00:59:13] Description: [21/05/2016 00:59:13] data/npc/scripts/.aHunter.lua:24: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)[21/05/2016 00:59:13] stack traceback:[21/05/2016 00:59:13] 	data/npc/scripts/.aHunter.lua:24: in function <data/npc/scripts/.aHunter.lua:11>

se alguem tiver como atualizar o script ou deixar melhor agradesço desde ja ^^ 

Editado por Josegvb
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

0 respostass a esta questão

Posts Recomendados

Até agora não há respostas para essa pergunta

• Criar Novo...